The Smokehouse Scottish Hamper from Fine Scottish Hampers
Description of The Smokehouse Scottish Hamper by Fine Scottish Hampers
We are proud to offer the famous The Smokehouse Scottish Hamper.
With so many available right now, it is wise to have a make you can trust. The The Smokehouse Scottish Hamper is certainly that and will be a superb acquisition.
For this great price, the The Smokehouse Scottish Hamper comes highly recommended and is always a popular choice with many people. Fine Scottish Hampers have provided some excellent touches and this results in great value.
This delicious hamper offers four packs of exceptional meat and fish from some of the most respected Scottish smokehouses.
The hamper basket is made complete with some perfect Scottish accompaniments, with creamy cheeses and taste filled pickles and oatcakes, bringing out the gorgeous smokey flavour of this delightful treat.
- St. James Whisky & Honey Smoked Salmon 100g - Award winning hand-cured salmon infused with flavours of whisky and honey
- Scotch Reserve Smoked Salmon 100g - Award winning fresh salmon that has been hand cured with sea salt and Demerara sugar
- Rannoch Smokery Roast Smoked Beef - The perfect addition to a meat platter, infused with smoked whisky and oak
- Barony Smoked Scottish Venison 100g - Award winning dry cured and smoked venison, sprinkled with black pepper and infused juniper oil
- Wild Scottish Smoked Venison 100g - Pre-sliced prime haunch of wild Scottish venison
- Island Cheese Company Waxed Truckle of Smoked Cheese 200g - Smoked slowly over smoked whisky barrel shavings to give you a unique and delicious flavour
- Island Cheese Company Waxed Truckle of Arran Mustard Cheese 200g - Creamy cheddar with wholegrain mustard seeds
- Galloway Lodge Poacher's Pickle - Award winning pickle that is the perfect addition to your cheese and crackers
- Duncan's of Deeside Family Recipe Oatcakes 300g - Delicious oatcakes that can be enjoyed with a variety of sweet or savoury toppings
* please note the image displays Rannoch Smoked Venison which has been replaced with Barony Smoked Scottish Venison